Friday, November 28, 2008

What Was I Thinking?



We had a total of 18 people at out house for Thanksgiving dinner:
Grandpa & his wife, Gloria,
Uncle Mike & Aunt Sylvia,
Cousins Lyssa and Joslyn,
Mom & Dad
Callie
Emily & Jeff and Jeff's brother, Thomas
Spence & I & our boys & Spence's brother, Chopper (Doug)

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Actually, it ended up better than we could have hoped. Food was delicious & company was nice.

Emily, Callie, & I decided to go shopping for Black Friday from Midnight until 7 am.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

We went to the mall, Kohls, Old Navy, and Shoe Carnival. And we went to breakfast. We got some pretty good deals but now I'm tired and don't know if it was really worth it! Oh well. I'll probably do it again next year :)

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Looks fun! Damien asked me why I never go shopping on Black Friday, but it's just not the same going ALONE. Maybe I can talk my sis's in going next year...

Krista said...

It's stressful fun to host the holidays. I'm sure you did great. I did black friday as well.

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

looks like your family had a great thanksgiving!!!! just to let you know, black friday gets addicting, me and my sisters shopped from 4 am to 10 pm. it is a huge tradition and it is so fun.... and totally worth it, but yes the next day is a little tough, ha ha!!!!

Gma Tisa said...

Well, you MIGHT have had 2 more! Looks fun! Next year it's someone else's turn...mine?!?!?!