Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun at the Laundromat

While preparing for a recent camping trip, I decided that all our sleeping bags and blankets needed to be washed. I did NOT want to do a million loads of laundry at our house and decided it would be worth it to go to a laundromat. Can you believe it's the first time most of my kids have ever been in one? They thought it was so interesting to watch the big front-loading washing machines because they could see the water and suds and were thoroughly entertained. Then we moved the items to the dryer and they couldn't get enough! Not something I want to do again anytime soon but it was a mini adventure for the Styer boys!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Lots of fun activities in the summer for your family! Laughing because the laundromat experience made the blog! Lol!!

Mendel Family said...

Hahaha! I love when random things entertain them that you never thought would!