Thursday, June 9, 2011

Piano Recital

I had my Spring Piano Recital on Monday, June 6th. I had 13 students perform...one didn't make it to the recital because he was sick, one moved out of state a week earlier than they planned to, and one let her nerves get the best of her and begged me to not make her play! Most played two pieces, most were memorized, all did very well.

Gavin played "Cowboy Joe" and "Cool Dog."

Cameron played "Ogg (The Caveman)".

Spencer and I were very proud of our boys! They worked hard! I was proud of all my students. I've kind of taken it easy this year with piano. I've only had 13-16 students since the babies were born but I'm ready to add more to my schedule now!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

I wish we lived closer! I'd love to put my kids in piano, and I'd even like to give it a go myself again. Too bad I didn't stick with it when you tried to teach me so long ago, huh? :-)

Damien and Ashley said...

ONLY?!?!?!?!? ONLY 13?!?!?! I AM CONSTANTLY AMAZED....

Jane said...

I love that my grandsons are learning to play the piano! They look very handsome, by the way.