Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kids (and Moms) Bowl FREE!

If you haven't already heard about this great deal, you can go to www.kidsbowlfree.com and sign up your children to bowl free! I decided to upgrade to a Family Pass because it was $24.95 (one time) and you got a $25 gift card to a local restaurant. Um, yes please? So every week I get coupons delivered to my e-mail address for 2 free games for all of my children and up to 4 adults. We do have to pay the shoe rental fee but that's okay by me. We took our first trip to the bowling alley a couple of weeks ago with the Petersberger Family. By the middle of the first game, we realized that the bumpers would be helpful to anyone still in elementary school. Honestly, Kama and I could've used them too! The kids had a ton of fun and have been begging me to go again. And since it's free...we'll go as often as our schedule allows this summer!









0 comments: