Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bathtime Accomplished!





Owen hates taking a bath. I have tried everything to remedy this situation. He has bathed alone, with brothers, with bubbles, without bubbles, with toys, without toys, etc. He still hates it. For Christmas, Grandma Tisa and Grandpa Dave sent him some bath toys. I let him play with them in the living room, hoping that he'd happily follow them into the bathtub. So, Tuesday evening I ran the water, added a few bubbles, got him ready to get in, and then put the toys in the tub. He was not amused...





I put him in the tub and, of course, he cried and cried. But I was determined.
It took a LONG time, but finally...he was happy in the tub.

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that we now have your blog address! It will be so much fun to see what you guys are up to! It was fun reading all of your blogs. Everyone looks so great! Happy New Year-what a sweet family you have!

Team Hanni said...

Ok, so how did the next bath go? Hopefully a little better....

Gma Tisa said...

An old wet washrag is much more fun to play with than bath time toys...glad YOU finally won!