Monday, January 7, 2008

New List on our Blog

We have added a new list to our blog...it's of some of our favorite websites. Okay, there are only 2 listed at this point but I will be adding to that list whenever I feel that I've found a website worthy of sharing. Starfall.com is a favorite of Cameron's. It is an educational site where he can read and play games. I love it too. FHE Ideas is just that...ideas for Family Home Evening. Hope some of you may find these websites as entertaining as we do.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Hi I am Tom's friend... he told me to visit and say hi!! YOur blog is cute!!

Julie said...

I just looked up your websites...they will come in handy! Thanks!

Team Hanni said...

THANKS!!!!!

Jake and Megan said...

Thanks for Websites! Jace is so excited about starfall, he says he plays on it at school also. Hey by the way we should have a Baldwin cousin party in Jan?