Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Izzy



Izzy is our dog and Spence keeps asking me why I haven't posted any pictures of her yet! Those of you who know me well know that I don't love dogs, I just tolerate them. But the boys (including Spence) love her so I'm okay with her. She is a Weimaraner and we've had her since she was 6 weeks old. We don't know her exact birthday but it's sometime between now and February 1st. Happy Birthday Izzy! By the way, Spence doesn't usually carry her around like a mink stole, this was a special occassion. Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

I don't know if I will EVER have a dog - but your dog is the most beautiful thing I have seen! Does he bark much? Can't stand the barking type......

Gma Tisa said...

At least the dog is a girl Natalie...There aren't too many of us in the Styer Clan! Spencer always has had to have a d-o-g!