Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snow in Idaho Falls





I'm posting these pictures to show how much snow we have in Idaho Falls. The roads in our subdivision are absolutely terrible because they NEVER plow any of them. Some kind soul drove his tractor up and down our roads (which helped a ton) but also pushed much of the snow into our driveways. Spence spent some time shoveling our driveway so that we wouldn't get stuck. He also had to shovel out our mailbox so we can continue to get mail. I love the way the snow looks and the boys love to help shovel it off our deck and front porch. I don't even mind driving in it this year (since we just purchased new snow tires for our minivan!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you guys got dumped with the snow. You have a great house!! It looks like a huge yard too...how nice!

Gma Tisa said...

Cam, Gavin and Baby O...I can hardly wait to get my boots on and go play in the snow! Save some for me!!!!