Monday, February 25, 2008

Cam's Last Game

Cameron's last game was Friday. On the way to the game he started chanting, "I think I can, I think I can..." I asked him what that meant and he said he thought he could make a basket this game. Although he wasn't brave enough to try, he said it was the "funnest game of all."



They took team photos Tuesday night. One of the boys was late so the photographer got everyone else in place and then took a few practice shots of them flexing their muscles and pulling faces. I was so glad to have my camera...these shots are priceless!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wish we could've made it to one of Cam's games. :( Thanks for posting some pix. Cute background!

Jake and Megan said...

Wow! Cameron has big muscles. I want to play on the same team From-Jace