Thursday, February 7, 2008

My New Adventure!

I am a busy person. I recently acquired my 20th piano student. I teach piano every weekday...before and after school. I babysit 3 little boys 2-5 days each week. I am a busy person. But I have wanted to do something for ME...thus, my new adventure. I now work 3 hours/week at Apple Athletic Club in the Treehouse (or nursery.) This pays for my membership so I can now go work out as often as I want. (Some may wonder when I'm going to have time to work out...6 AM!!!) I am so excited!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome to the 6am club!! I work out at that time too. I'd like to say that it gets easier to get up once you get used to it, but it really doesn't. Maybe it will for you since there was a time in your life when you got up at 4:44am!Have fun!

Jake and Megan said...

That is awesome! You have to try spinning it is so much fun!