Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pros & Cons of The Snow Plow

The roads in our subdivision are terrible! Or should I say "were"? Idaho Falls doesn't plow in subdivisions...and they barely plow the main roads. But today (while I was teaching piano lessons) the snow plow went right past our house! I was teaching Colby & Mattie and their mom, Monicka (my cousin), was waiting in the driveway. I was so excited that our roads were actually getting plowed until I noticed how much snow was pushed into the bottom of our driveway. Monicka was completely blocked in by at least 18 inches of snow. Lucky for me, she shoveled while I finished teaching and by the time she was finished, we were finished with lessons. Thank you so much, Monicka!


Picture taken from our garage...


Picture taken from our neighbors...that is Monicka's car (and she is hiding behind the garbage.)



This is my best attempt at an "action shot." Look at Monicka go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie - There is NO way I would've been able to park in your driveway today. Yesterday was hard enough! I am really bummed that rehearsal was canceled and we didn't get to cause trouble tonight, but glad I at least got to hang out at your house yesterday! Happy snowdays!

Emily said...

What a nice cuz!!

ledmel23 said...

Wow, I thought we had a lot of snow. Looks like you guys are getting dumped on. I don't know about you...but I'm over it. Bring on the Spring!

Jake and Megan said...

That is so funny! I can't believe how much snow you have!

Gma Tisa said...

You can always come visit...the mother-in-law!!!