Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by my dear friend Katy and since she said it's only fun if you play...I will play.

20 Years Ago--February 1988--I was a baptized member of the church, a 4th grader at Riverside Elementary (with a man teacher), nicknamed "Natalie-Momma" by my younger sisters, on my 4th year of piano lessons...

10 Years Ago--February 1998--I was attending Ricks College, majoring in Social Work, living with 6 other girls (we had an extra roommate due to some interesting circumstances), mourning the loss of Uncle Kevin...

5 Years Ago--February 2003--I was living in Logan, Mother of a 1-year old, wife of a student, I was a full-time employee of Cache Valley Limo's Airport Shuttle, I think we were home-owners at this time too...

3 Years Ago--February 2005--I was living in Blackfoot, a few miles from my parents, in the same ward as my parents and my brother, Gavin was 2-months old, we were very thankful for Spencer's job...

1 Year Ago--February 2007--I was packing our final boxes before our big move into our new home. (We moved in on February 23rd, 2007), mother of 3 darling boys, ages 5, 2, and 3 months old, piano teacher, babysitter...

So Far This Year--I accepted the Hinckley Challenge and am on schedule in reading the Book of Mormon, I teach 18 half-hour piano lessons and 1 full-hour piano lesson each week, I started this blog...

Yesterday--I worked at the Apple Treehouse for 3 hours, taught a piano lesson at 12:30, watched Dawson for an hour or so, went to Wal-Mart, taught the Taylor girls at their house from 3:00-4:00, taught two other lessons at my house until 5:15, made dinner, went to Sounds practice (the choir I am in), got home after 10:00 and crashed!

Today--I took Cam to school, went to the grocery store, loaded the dishwasher, and started blogging (I have so much to do still.)

Later Tonight--I'll teach 2 piano lessons, stop in at a friend's Mary Kay party, go to Cam's last basketball game, babysit Kaden, make dinner for the family and my parents...

Tomorrow--I'll go to a baby shower with my mom, practice a special musical number with some of my favorite ladies, thinking about doing a temple session with Spence.

This Year--I have no idea...I'd love to start finishing our basement, take on more piano students, get in the best shape of my life, become a better mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, etc...

I Tag--Jana, Julie, and Megan!

2 comments:

The VanOrden Family said...

Your family is growing up so fast! And a very cute blog too, i might add!

Team Hanni said...

Fun, and thanks for the tag.....

You are quite the lady! It was fun for me to read about your Logan Shuttle days - that's when I was so lucky to meet you!

You are so talented, and SOOOOO busy. I wish I were accomplishing as much as you are right now. WAY TO GO!!!