Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oops and Ouch!

I hadn't posted anything new for a while because I really didn't think anything had happened. But I was just looking at the pictures I had taken and realized I never posted anything about Owen's owie!


Last Wednesday while I was teaching piano lessons, Owen wandered downstairs to be with his brothers and Lincoln (one of the little guys I babysit.) There wasn't a loud BANG! or any crying but when he walked back up the stairs his face was completely bloody. I had no idea what had happened (neither did Cam or Gavin) and I couldn't really see where the blood was coming from until I cleaned him up. These pictures don't make it look very bad but he ended up with a gash above his eye and a bruised/black eye.

It's almost healed now but I think he'll have a scar. Poor baby!



2 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

Poor little guy! Don't ya just hate it when that happens?

Emily said...

That's the cutest smile ever! (Plus a cute dimple!) Poor lil' O.